Trust in our expertise - we successfully bring clients and candidates together!
Job Description: Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f/d) - 100%
For our client, a pharma company in Schaffhausen specialized in ophthalmology, we are looking for a highly motivated person to join the Regulatory Affairs department.
Your primary accountabilities:
You'll be supporting the Regulatory Affairs concepts and strategy for the worldwide registration of all Alcon devices of the surgical instrumentation group.
- Preparation and coordination of the documents needed for the worldwide registration and license renewals for medical devices of the surgical instrumentation group.
- Ensuring that submissions are complete, well organized, scientifically accurate, of high quality and in compliance with regulations
- Update and administrative maintenance of technical documentation / global dossiers
- Management of RA Product Master Data and worldwide registration data in the relevant systems for new registrations, renewals and data maintenance during product life cycle
- Administrative maintenance of all regulatory documents incl. their archiving
- Organization and execution of all administrative tasks within the Regulatory Affairs department
Bachelor in life sciences, work experience in Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent English and German language skills (verbally & written) are mandatory
- You are well organized, pragmatic, solution-oriented, and a team player in a multicultural environment
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online. For more information about this position, please contact your Kelly recruiter Ms. Susanne Junker (+41 76 335 16 58),
You can find other interesting positions on our website: www.kellyservices.ch