Our client is active in the research and development of engineered therapeutic antibodies, with a focus on the fields of cancer immunotherapy and immunotherapy in general.
The candidate will join the Cancer Immunotherapy Discovery Department in Schlieren (Switzerland) and will interact closely with the team of scientists and senior scientists working on a novel class of cancer immunotherapies. She/he will focus on performing in vitro and ex-vivo biological assays to characterize the efficacy of new molecules and unravel their mechanism of action.
Research Associate - 100%
The perfect candidates have a finished university degree or apprenticeship and first experience in immunology or in cell biology, speak and write fluent English and ideally have first experience with cancer immunotherapy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement experiments and / or methods of analysis and validation
- Support the lab scientists on project related work
- Prepare documentation in accordance with guidelines
- Have Laboratory manager responsibilities including daily lab routine, ordering supplies and monitoring inventory
- Bachelor's, Master's degree in Immunology, cell biology or similar; or apprenticeship as Lab technician
- First experience in immunology or in cell biology
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently according to time-lines
- Excellent organizational skills, endowed with personal initiative, precise/diligent, detail oriented to provide high quality data
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture, isolating cells and establishing primary cell culture from murine tissues / organs and human peripheral blood or tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- Experience with cell sorting (Aria III)
- Expertise in common mouse-handling techniques and tumor mouse models
- Experience with phenotypic and functional characterization of mouse and human immune and stromal cells by multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA/ELISPOT
Please note that this is a temporary position for 1 year
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Ms. Marta Castellano, MSc. Biology. (+41 44 225 41 08 / +41 76 342 57 90)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.