For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, we are immediately looking for a temporary assignment
Research Associate in Antibiotics Translational Microbiology (m/f) 100%
- Produce plates and tubes with small molecule solutions on automated robotic systems for compound logistics (e.g. New Library Additions and internal Refill Processes)
- Handle sample data along the production process
- Troubleshoot process when necessary and ensure high-quality delivery of material
- Support daily business activities in compound logistics (weigh-outs, sample preparation) as needed, in addition to previous tasks.
- Completed professional training in the laboratory field, proven experience in laboratory work
- Knowledge of handling of chemical compounds, solutions
- Able to identify quality problems in productions and fix them
- Skilled at operating laboratory robotic liquid handlers
- Ability to accurately follow laboratory best practices and defined SOP's and protocols
- Working under current SHE specifications
- Very good German language and a good knowledge of English language
- Good IT knowledge for systems used in the laboratory
- Independence, with ability to quickly pick up on new processes and workflows
Info about the department:
Natural scientific field/Research Compound Logistics. In the department Lead Discovery in Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development, we generate molecular insights and drive the discovery of starting points for our small molecule drug discovery projects with our high-quality proteins, cellular models, assays and drug samples. We treat data as our primary product and thus enable the successful optimization of these targets in medicinal chemistry.
Work Place: Basel
Start Date: 30.11.2020
End Date: one 6 months and one for 12 months
Extension: with option
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Heidi Arbogast (+41 61 270 80 44).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers. Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.