For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Zurich area, we are immediately looking for a temporary assignment
Research Associate Cancer Immunotherapy 50% (m/f/d)
The Cancer Immunotherapy Discovery position will work closely with a team of scientists and postdocs working on a new class of cancer immunotherapies. Your focus will be on performing in vitro and ex vivo biological assays to develop new approaches and technologies for cancer immunotherapies.
- Develop, validate and perform experiments
- Support project work in close collaboration with scientists
- Data analysis and presentation
- Laboratory manager responsibilities including ordering supplies and monitoring inventory in accordance with guidelines
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree or you are a lab technician with extensive research experience in cell biology, immunology (no PhD)
- You bring hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture, isolating primary cells and establishing cell cultures from murine tissues, organs, human peripheral blood or tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- Extensive experience with phenotypic and functional characterization of mouse and human immune cells (Tumor and Stromal cells) by cell-based assays, flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT assays, and Luminex
- Experienced in interpreting results together with scientists
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently to provide high quality data according to timelines
- You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are someone with excellent technical and organizational skills, fully committed to teamwork and innovation. You are detail-oriented and diligent
Working Time: Flexible working hours between 06.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Start Date: 17.05.2021
End Date: 31.12.2021 (Extension maybe)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Heidi Arbogast (+41 61 270 80 44).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers. Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.