For our customer, a leader in the research and development of therapeutic antibodies located in Zürich, we are looking for a
Research Associate - Cancer Immunotherapy 50%
In this function, you focus will be on performing in vitro and ex-vivo biological assays to develop new approaches and technologies for cancer immunotherapies.
Please note PhD candidates cannot be considered for this position.
- Develop, validate and perform experiments
- Support project work in close collaboration with scientists
- Data analysis and presentation
- Laboratory manager responsibilities including ordering supplies and monitoring inventory in accordance with guidelines
- BSc, MSc or apprenticeship as lab technician in chemistry, biology or a related field
- extensive research experience in cell biology, immunology and protein engineering
- hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture, isolating primary cells and establishing cell cultures from murine tissues, organs, human peripheral blood or tumor infiltrating lymphocytes
- extensive experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT assays, and Luminex
- Experience with cell-line and/or antibody engineering is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.