For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of:
Research Associate / Scientist (LSB)
- Carry out chromatographic analysis of small molecules and oligonucleotides.
- Developing, optimizing and troubleshooting of achiral and chiral chromatographic Methods (HPLC, UHPLC, GC or SFC-Analyses and MS) using modern equipment
- Plan and perform experiments independently
- Staying abreast with technological and scientific developments in the field
- Maintain instruments and laboratory environment according to laboratory best practices and Roche Safety, Healthcare & Environment standards
- Appropriately document protocols and results
- Vocational training or Bachelor in chemistry or analytics (*****)
- 3-5 year experience in field of chromatography and fundamental chemical understanding (*****)
- Experience in chromatography data system (CDS); Agilent Openlab Chemstation and/or Agilent Openlab 2 (*****)
- Good German and English language skills (*****)
- Good data analysis and documentation skills
- Experience in data management is a plus, Appropriately document protocols
- Sprachen: Deutsch und Englisch
- Erfahrung: 3 jährige Laborerfahrung
- IT: Gute IT-Kenntnisse, Office Anwendungen
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Kleinbruckner (+41 62 312 46 89 ).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.