Manager LOC Procurement
For our Partner Haleon, we are looking for a temporary position a :
Manager LOC Procurement
Lead Procurement across the Swiss LoC and Indirect spend of Nyon Campus.
To ensure input to and alignment with the creation of regional and global sourcing strategies, representing the needs of local stakeholders and local markets dynamics, in partnership with category teams.
To identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation and delivering stakeholders and business partner requirements through execution of category strategies.
To drive operational efficiencies by ensuring Contract & Preferred Supplier list compliance, managing the Tail spend via ARIBA Buying Goods and Services Platform where in place.
To deliver savings as agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Savings Methodology and aligned to the global budgets together with Global and Regional category team.
* Align with appropriate category teams and work in collaboration with these teams to provide local business requirements and market information to support effective collaborative regional and global strategy creation and execution
* Execute global sourcing strategies for multiple spend categories in scope of responsibility, operating with a truly global mindset and ensuring all applicable LOC dimensions are accommodated
* Have a clear understanding of how global strategies affect local markets and build an education & communication process for regional Procurement leads and business units
* Be the local expert in the spend categories within scope of responsibility
- Benefit delivery
* Ensure financial benefits are managed in accordance with the Procurement Plan and Savings Methodology approach, ensuring business unit and Finance agreement to financial value delivered and transparency on treatment of benefits in the budgeting process
- Business partnering & stakeholder management in GSK
* Build strategic relationships with local GSK stakeholders, to understand business requirements, identify opportunities to create value and to position Procurement's value proposition. Align sourcing strategies accordingly
- External supplier relationships
* Execute and manage effective contracts with suppliers that will allow GSK to maximize opportunity globally. Ensure global views on supplier negotiations are taken
* Manage the local supply base for the categories within scope through a robust performance management process. Ensure supplier performance is understood and measured.
- Supply chain & risk management
* Transform the supply chain to release value and make GSK more responsive to business and customer needs - for example in cost control, complexity reduction, simplification, best practice procurement and use of KPIs
- Degree in Project Management
- Experience in purchasing 4 to 8 years experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- English ifluente