For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
In this role you are working in Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules within Pharma Technical Development.
Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules is responsible for the development of resource and cost efficient analytical methods using state of the art methodologies such as e.g. High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Ion Chromatography (IC), Mass Spectrometry (MS), and others. The ultimate goal of our work is a robust control strategy to release products for clinical trials, and finally for commercial supply.
Your main responsibility is to cover all analytical lab aspects during the project development lifecycle. In order to achieve the goal you work in close collaboration with other associates, scientists, cross-functional partners from e.g. process development/material sciences and manufacturing. You plan your experiments independently or/and in collaboration with the relevant team members, analytical project lead and your supervisor. The documentation of results will enable utilization of the corresponding data in regulatory filings and therefore require good scientific writing style.
In this position, you work from end-to-end (from entry into human to launch) and from raw material to final drug product.
* Start date: 15.02.2021
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Within this position, various analytical measures and techniques need to applied and methods need to be developed in order to serve as manufacturing control after handing over to QC department.
* Professional background in analytical development of synthetic molecules and you thereby hold experience with drug substance- and drug product related matters from pharmaceutical industry
* Strong quality mind-set and excellent attention to detail
* Routinely apply GMP requirements where necessary, and understand how to exert them in different clinical phases
* Three years' experience in analytical techniques: HPLC, GC (*****)
* Method development, routine analytics and validation (*****)
* Reporting the results using analytical data systems and other infrastructural IT systems (****)
* Equipment qualification and ensuring lab operability (chemical supply etc.) (*****)
* Excellent command of written and spoken English and fluent in German (*)
Nice to have:
* Experience in analytical techniques: Karl Fischer, Titration, hardness, disintegration, MS
* Able to work in a fast developing environment
* You take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
* 08:00am - 12:00am and 13:00pm - 17:00pm (flexible working times)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mr Philipp weber (+41 61 270 80 16).