For our customer, a global leader in life sciences base in more than 100 locations around the world, we are looking for a
Sales Manager - Automated Software Solutions for the Life Sciences Industry
In this remote function, you will be responsible for the global sales activities for an automated software solution for the Life Sciences Industry.
- Meet and exceed an assigned sales quota for new software licenses and professional services revenue
- Manage and drive the sales process from lead identification through close
- Present our products and solutions in a compelling manner to potential clients and the life science industry on sales calls and industry trade shows
- Possess the ability to work autonomously from a home-based office as well as contribute to overall team performance
- Work with project delivery team to assist in the management of client projects
- Work with the marketing team to develop new ideas and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- B.S. in Life Sciences with emphasis in cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology or biochemistry is preferred
- Experience in selling IT or software solutions within the pharma or biotech industry
- Experience in networking and acquiring new clients
- Global sales experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of manufacturing, quality assurance/quality control and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership, customer relationship and negotiation skills are required
- Ability to work independently in a remote home office environment
- Comfortable presenting to technical personnel and senior management
- Willingness to travel as required
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.