For our client, a pharmaceutical company specialized in rare diseases, we are currently looking for a
Sales Representative Life Sciences
Type: permanent role
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
To be successful in this position you need to be/have:
* Commercial training or Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
* Prior experience (2 years) in a sales position in a life sciences company preferred
* Be customer oriented
* Motivated to meet sales goals
* Have excellent closing and territory management skills
* Be comfortable at prospecting and negotiating with self-confidence
* Have extensive product knowledge and presentation skills
* Languages: German & French (important) & English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr. Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).