For our client, global market leader for industrial packaging, localized in Dietikon, we are looking for a:
Sales Specialist 100%
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline in relation to our Regulatory Risk and Compliance products and solutions, like World-Check, Qual ID, Refinitiv Due Diligence, etc.
- Research and develop territory to build focus lists of potential customers and prospect those in a "hunter" mentality
- Build lasting relationships with senior level customer contacts in AML, Anti Bribery & Corruption and KYC Operation
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Develop and Execute a business plan aimed at delivering against Gross revenue targets
- Leveraging market research, domain, and solution selling expertise to determine customer needs and create an optimal sales strategy
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on Refinitiv Risk products and services
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry & regulatory trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Establish, collaborate, develop, and maintain industry or other business segment contacts that lead to sales and robust pipelines
- 5+ years sales experience preferably in selling Technology Solutions and Data with domain experience in AML/KYC
- Business language proficiency in French or German and English (all three is a plus)
- Superior interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Have market expertise in financial services or large multi-national corporations and experience in constructing complex solution-oriented deals
- Have experience in building strong relationships within large organizations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Tanja Leemann (+41 44 225 40 39).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.