SAP Project Manager/ Global Supply Chain
Location : Close to Neuchâtel
Position Type : 12 months contract
Start Date / End Date : TBD
We ar looking for a consultant SAP Project Manager / Global Supply Chain
- Provide project management and SAP expertise to support Supply chain process integration
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with project management activities of the Supply chain process integration lead (workstream lead for supply chain)
- Coordinate and track the completion of business activities and deliverables during all project phases (analysis, build, test, cutover, go-live and hyper care)
- Organize / Participate in the various project status meetings and working sessions
- Support the supply chain integration lead in the change management and communication activities
- Participate in demos of capabilities throughout build phase to approve alignment with expected outcomes
- Work with the team to identify and document acceptance criteria
- Develop Users Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and execute them. Prepare and review test scenarios for UAT
- Develop and review business process documentation and end users documentation (end to end process map, playbooks, procedure documents, work instructions, SOPs, user guide on SAP transactions etc.)
- Develop and implement training strategy including supporting or/leading super users and users training on SOP, procedures, Work instruction and SAP transaction user guides
- Support execution of project cutover, go-live and hyper care phase
- Collaborates and builds alignment with cross-functional matrix team members. Maintains a strong focus on quality, planning and data accuracy and delivering business value.
- Collaborate with other Workstream lead to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes and play the role of Supply Chain SME
- Contribute to define KPIs where necessary, analyze process performance and suggest process improvement or user training
- Minimum 10 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and
- delivering results.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST - Europe)
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Organized with Strong attention to detail