For our customer, a global leader in the field of medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a
Scientist - Assay development
- Supports daily operations: sample registration, shipment (import & export), and verification activities in a validated laboratory information management system
- Maintains an accurate inventory of biological materials in the biospecimen repository, and conducts periodic checks for assessment, and resolves discrepancies as presented
- Conducts data management activities, such as, data file transfers from suppliers, tracking of source data files, data review, data transcription, data import, data quality and consistency checks, resolution of data discrepancies, and data export while working within a validated laboratory information management system.
- Assumes accountability for data entry into validated database(s), ensures that information is entered accurately and consistently, and according to established formats
- BSc in Life Sciences or Engineering
- 2 years experience in a laboratory setting or clinical operations
- English B2 Level
- Excellent data handling skills, meticulous and proficient with MS Excel (****)
- Hepatitis vaccination available
- experience with a Laboratory inventory management systems (LIMs) and or/regulatory requirements
- German knowledge is an advantage
- Prior experience in research & diagnostics, pharmaceutical, clinical or medical device industry preferred
Applicants with a PhD degree cannot be accepted!
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.