For our customer, a leader in medical diagnostics based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a
Scientist -Assay Development (m/f)
- Plan and execute different work packages for the development of diagnostics tests according to ISO 13485
- Complex statistical data analysis using different software and tools
- Working with high throughput lab - analyzer
- Participating in project meetings
- Author official documents (e.g Design History Files)
- Participates in routine lab maintenance, lab safety and ISO
- Track laboratory inventory (e.g equipment, supplies, specimens, raw materials, reagents)
- Apprenticeship as lab technician, BSc or MSc in Natural Science
- Experience with with data analysis is a Must
- working experience as a scientist and in a GMP environment
- knowledge of molecular biology and in vitro diagnostics is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.