For our costumer a global pharmaceutical company based in the canton of Lucerne, we are looking for an experienced
Scientist - Cell-based Assays (m/f)
In this role you will perform release and stability testing of biologics according to cGMPs and support global projects at external partners. Further, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that supports the development of novel biopharmaceuticals on their way to the first filing.
- Performance and documentation of cell-based assays or ELISAs for release, stability, and recertification of biotech products according to cGMPs.
- Establishment of new methods in the laboratory and performance of method validation.
- Supporting analytical method transfers between different company organizations and CROs including optimization and harmonization.
- Monitoring of assay performance as part of data life cycle management.
- Authoring of GMP documents as analytical methods, validation protocols and reports.
- BSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology with first experience in the industry or Education as Lab technician (Biology or Chemistry)
- Hands-on experience with ELISAs and cell-based assays
- Experience in handling and maintaining mammalian cell culture is a plus
- Highly structured work style with strong focus on precision and data integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Work experience in a GMP environment is a Plus
- Experience with analytical method validation and transfer is preferable
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.