For our client, an international leader in the field of molecular diagnostics located in Rotkreuz, we are seeking a motivated individual for the following role:
Scientist/Engineer in Electrochemical Development
You provide active third level support for products on the market and troubleshooting in production, and supports development of mathematical measurement algorithms for electrochemical sensors
- Evaluation of statistical data to verify and validate existential and new product claims
- Troubleshooting support and root cause analysis of products' performance issues
- Improvement of electrochemical measurement method and existing analytical tool landscapes
- You contribute to the updating process of electrochemical process parameters to ensure their performance in field applications
- MSc or PhD in a relevant Life Science or Engineering subject (electrochemical/biomedical/chemical engineering, physics, chemistry, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience in Medical devices Engineering/development would be expected
- Well-developed statistical analysis skills, knowledge of analytical system-related norms
- Highly regulate environment experience (documentation)
- great communication skills to collaborate with a wider range of stakeholders (R&D, regulatory, quality and production
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.