For our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of
Scientist (m/f), 80 - 100%, Basel
- You will handle administrative and documentation tasks related to analytical activities and provide support to the QA Project Experts on the development project analytical activities.
- You meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
- Review and verify raw data generated by others; approval of tests/experiments performed by others.
- Write protocols (e.g. stability, method validation and method transfer) and scientific reports, and setup and update specifications and stability studies under minimal supervision and ensuring documentation right first time.
- Perform short finalization of protocols and reports provided by external partner.
- Work according to appropriate standards for quality, ethics, health, safety, environment protection, and information security. Ensure compliance to cGMP.
- Communicate deficiencies in GMP documents (e.g. unexpected results) to QA Project Expert and support their resolution, by suggesting actions and supervising agreed follow‐
- Prepare sampling orders based on information provided by QA Project Experts, manage samples with external contract Labs and ensure the right follow up.
- Master of Science with 1 year of relevant experience or Bachelor of Science with 3 years relevant experience or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical edu-cation) with 6 years relevant experience in Industry or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytics, cGMP and good knowledge of software and computer tools
Work Place: Basel
Start Date: Asap
Assignment Duration: August 2021
Workload: 80 - 100%
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.