Interesting opportunity at our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies, in Basel.
For a temporary long-term assignment we are looking for a
Senior Administrative Purchasing Assistant 50%
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Acts as the team "go-to-person" for operational or administrative questions or other inquiries
* Manages purchasing, incl. budget reports and cross-functional charges.
* Works with vendors, accounts payable and procurement to resolve issues.
* Prepare budget and project reports as required.
* Understands and utilizes all available Roche resources and addresses questions quickly and thoroughly
* Independently completes typical administrative activities, such as, meeting organization, scheduling, catering, travel arrangements, and on-boarding of new members for a small global team
* Supports processes and initiatives of PTDO teams in Basel, such as, web page design, reporting, office planning, and communications.
* Based on interests and skills, you might take the lead for special projects
* Expresses ideas fluently and eloquently in both English and German
* Finance background - able to quickly and accurately track and execute complex purchasing tasks.
* Accountable for meeting commitments; works well with other assistants and team members.
* Demonstrated experience indicating independent decision making, attention to detail, organization and follow up skills.
* Able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
* Excellent computer skills and specific proficiencies with Microsoft Office, Google tools, and the wide range of other Roche online tools, such as, Ariba, SharePoint, gSites, etc.
* Ability to quickly learn and understand at a detailed level new business functions/processes.
Do you meet the requirements? Andrea Alfonsi is looking forward to receiving your application!