For our client, an international leader in the field of diagnostic systems, we are currently looking for an experienced individual ensure interoperability between the IT and the Workflow Products for laboratory automation solutions, in the following position:
Senior Android Architect
- Collaboration in the establishment of future strategies for mobile diagnostics, ensure the strategies and solutions proposed are feasible and sustainable during workshops; also ensure the engineering body is kept informed and supports the decisions taken
- Provide carefully planned and innovative solutions through autonomous technology and challenge analysis
- Work together with other architects and the Lead Solution Engineer to address potential issues and limitations prematurely and ensure successful fulfilment of set objectives
- At least 5 years' experience in product development
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or relevant discipline
- Extensive experience across the whole Android Mobile App Life cycle, and Mobile Architecture, shown through several successful projects (apps) you would be able to precisely describe
- System of Systems (SoS) experience, with the interaction of multiple software as part of a lager solution and ability to describe a relevant project (app/HW/backend)
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Experience in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation is a significant advantage
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.