For our customer, a biotechnology company leading in the field of human therapeutics, we are looking for a
Senior Associate Global Safety (m/f) 80-100%
- Conduct core safety activities including data collection, processing, distribution and regulatory submission
- Maintain compliance with local legislation and Company policies
- Assist Safety Manager to provide full range of safety activities to support the local business, including safety training and participation in local medical teams providing safety expertise and information
- Timely & accurate capture, routing, translation and follow up of adverse events reported in the local country for inclusion in the Global Safety database
- Assists with timely submission of all reportable adverse event reports
- Assists in providing product safety training to commercial or medical colleagues
- min 2 years experience in pharmacovigilance area
- PV knowledge of Switzerland and EU
- Fluent in German, French and English
- Knowledge of national legislation and regulations relating to pharmacovigilance
- Good technical skills for different electronic systems to be used
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.