For our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a candidate who is able to support the project in architecting, designing, implementing, and scaling AWS infrastructure and related components.
The program aims to boost collaborative and partnership research and build learning structures, while improving ways to collect, curate, use and manage data and ML models.
The major objectives are to provide a next-generation platform and cloud infrastructure to support the design and conduct of big data research, to implement privacy-preserving technology to better understand health outcomes and disease progression processes and to characterize sub-patient populations.
- Understanding enterprise cloud requirements and seeking alignment with project/solution needs
- Reviews, implements, and tests 3rd party IaC scripts
- Designs, implements, and tests AWS components
- Prepares cloud infrastructure standards and procedures
- Monitors cloud environments; identifies operational gaps; evaluates and implements enhancements
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- Min. 5+ years of experience in AWS cloud with a focus on the full-stack implementation of data science environments from a regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceutical or banking)
- Hands-on experience in AWS implementation across a broad range (full set) of AWS services
- Must have in-depth AWS development experience (Containerization - Docker, Amazon EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3, Amazon DocumentDB, PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code and best practices
- Fluency in English (spoken and written, C1-C2 Level)
- Play a key role in designing, executing, and optimizing IaC scripts in close collaboration with 3rd party solution provider
- Capability to think strategically
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Excellent ability to communicate not only what is being done and how, but also why.
- Hands-on persona and good technical experience within global implementation projects
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Cloud architecture certificates e.g. AWS
- Extensive knowledge in overall cloud infrastructure and cloud architecture (e.g. Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure experience)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.