For our customer, a global leader in regenerative dentistry we are looking for an open-minded and flexible person in the role as
Senior Clinical Affairs and Marketing Manager
In this role you will provide scientific support for products in the field of infectious diseases and wound healing.
- Teamleader of two employees
- coordinate, plan, execute and support of international preclinical and clinical studies
- establish and maintain scientific relationship with KOLs
- support the Business Unit with clinical marketing activities
- support the Regulatory Affairs Department with the recertification and approval of new and already registered products
- Ph.D or M.Sc. in natural sciences
- at least 5 to 8 years of practical experience gained from working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- experience as teamleader
- experience as study director in the preparation of preclinical and clinical documents and SOPs
- strong project planning, negotiation, presentation skills and experience in working with intercultural teams
- Fluent in English and German
- flexible, communicative mindset and ability to travel for assigned projects and congresses
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.