Our customer is a pharmaceutical company in Basel. We have been commissioned for a temporary position starting immediately for one year as
Senior Contract Manager
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager. This person should have minimum 7 years in contract management. He/she will be responsible for large and complex contract management in marketing, sales and human capital. This person will need to drive the deal, negotiate and draft contracts. Experience in big pharma is needed as well as excellent stakeholder management. As an education, we are looking for law graduates (Masters).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for drawing up contracts, checking and negotiating all kinds of contracts in German and English in accordance with the domestic or foreign law applicable in each case
* Creating standard contracts
* Serving as an interface between legal services and the individual specialist areas
* Minimum 7 years of contract management experience
* Experience with large and complex contract management, leading deals and negotiations, managing the overall process, drafting contracts
* Experience in big pharma
* Law degree (Masters level)
* Excellent stakeholder management
Nice to haves:
* Experience in contract management in external workforce and/or marketing & sales.
Interested? Andrea Alfonsi is looking to receiving your application.