For our client, a global partner in providing professional services to enhance operational performance and reliability, we are seeking a Senior Commissioning & Qualification & Validation Engineer. Come and join a growing team of highly motivated and exceptionally skilled professionals. Our client offers you control of your career, your professional development, your growth and path to success.
Senior CQV-Engineer (f/m/d)
- Degree in natural sciences or equivalent (Chemical, Mechanical, Biotech, Pharmaceutics or Pharma Engineering)
- Several years of professional experience in commissioning and qualification as well as in industrial engineering (e.g. bioengineering, upstream/downstream, pharmaceutical plant engineering, utilities)
- Profound knowledge of international regulatory requirements (e.g. EMA, FDA, ICH) and standards (e.g. ISO, GMP, MDR) of the life science industry for commissioning and qualification
- ideally project management and quality management experience in the pharmaceutical environment
- self-motivated, technically strong in the area of lifecycle document development, protocol development and protocol execution
- Team player with hands-on mentality, proactive approach, sense of responsibility and high communication skills
- Good written and spoken language skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel for project-specific assignments within Switzerland
- Home Office possible
Start date: August - October
Actual End Date Permanent position
Place of work: Switzerland
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!