For our client, we are currently looking for a motivated individual to join a strategic project and work with a team of passionate people to design, architect and develop innovative solutions
- Shape new concepts and ideas, quickly and iteratively, through prototyping.
- Have meaningful impact on the crafting and delivery in the early stages of the idea, and product life cycles.
- Collaborate closely with our development team to craft solid foundation for future product development.
- Deliver, as part of the team, a prototype.
- Deliver a functioning sandbox environment, with goal to identify competitive advantage and help implement that in practice.
- Drive cooperation with platform and lab teams
You have relevant technical skills gained via formal education (PhD preferred), and/or red/blue team experience.
- You have expertise in applied cryptography, long-term security, Multi-Party Computation (MPC),SoC, SE, TEE,
- Also, you master cryptographic protocols and standards (FIPS, AAL, PKI, NIST, ISO/IEC 27001)
- You are curious to solve hard problems, oftentimes with competing priorities
- Besides being a great listener, you are an educator that acts as an advisor and mentor to team members
- You thrive in asynchronous communication environments and can express clearly your ideas and thinking, in writing.
- You have a natural ability to explain, communicate and influence a broad audience
- You are comfortable to work in a fuzzy problem space
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, you bring new ideas and you are a fast learner.
- You're fluent in English, French is an asset
- Formal certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, specialized finance, cyber, other)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Anthony Del Re (+41 32 733 33 64).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.