For our costumer a global company specialised in in vitro diagnsotics based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an experienced
Senior Developer Architect (m/f)
- Bridge between Instrument Architect and Scrum Team
- Responsible for the Code Quality of the Scrum Team
- Coach team members to improve in C#
- Provide a software design being aligned with system architecture, Roche guidelines, and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- University degree in IT or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with Hands-on experience working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- Understanding in testing / coding / stakeholder management
- Very good communication and presentations skills (needed to explain the design to the team)
- Able to create, explain and document a design that the Scrum team can implement
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Agile working
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.