For our Customer a Global Pharmaceutical Company in Basel we are looking for a
Process Engineer (Senior)
For our ambitious drug delivery device programs reflecting our current and future portfolio needs we are seeking a talented engineer for the development and LCM of medical devices.
- Support the technical development and life cycle management of safe and user-friendly (connected) autoinjector and on body pump systems as Senior Expert Engineering.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements using the systems engineering tool for requirement and test management.
- Define interface specification definition with drug, packaging, label & eco system.
- Manage project specific 3rd party activities and support the delivery technology lead.
- Work within and contribute to broader cross‐functional drug product development teams.
What you'll bring to the role:
- MSc/MA in mechanical/electronics or micro systems engineering or relevant field
- Excellent understanding of the current drug delivery technologies.
- Autonomous and independent working style with at least 3 years of experience in Medical Device development and LCM.
- Ability to interact with cross functional team in matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks.
- Design change management experience and enthusiasm to support the maintenance of existing and building of new platforms.
- Proficient spoken communication and excellent technical writing skills in English.
- +Should be able to work on technical documents with experience in Design History filing.
Working Time: flexible working hours
Home Office: 3 Days a week
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 11 month
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Franck Maerky (+41 61 270 80 17).