Roche Diagnostics, the world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics in Rotkreuz (ZG), is looking experienced Electronic Hardware Developer, who is used to EMC and UL Safety Standards
Senior Hardware Engineer Electronics - Product Development
We are looking for an electronics developer to strengthen our interdisciplinary department of software, electronics and mechanical engineers. In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to maintain and develop electronics for medical instruments (e.g. coagulation analyzers). The instruments contain robotics, optical measurement modules and liquid handling (e.g. pipetting, pump controls). Candidates should have experience both in hardware development and maintenance of electronic and mechatronic devices. The software development part of this role is limited to low level software development that is hardware related. The candidate should have work experience in EMC and UL Safety Standard and experience with ECAD (Mentor-Expedition) and STM32 Microcontrollers.
- All phases of electronics development from feasibility studies, writing technical specifications, simulations, creating schematics and integration into the system.
- Evaluation, parametrization and verification of drives for mechatronic modules.
- Verification of modules, system tests, proof of conformity tests, endurance tests, environmental simulation tests.
- Development and documentation of electronic hardware and low level firmware (embedded C) in a regulated environment.
- Concept creation and evaluation for electronic designs and electronic architectures - creation and test of functional samples.
- Leading of external development projects - evaluation and support of external development partners, writing technical tender documents / specifications as baseline for external developments.
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning in an agile environment.
- Creating and updating technical documentation and deliverables for development projects.
- Development and evaluation of tools for HW or SW tests.
- MSc or BSc in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- >5 years of experience in development of electronic hardware (analog and digital circuits, schematics, PCBA design) and low level firmware (embedded C).
- First work experience in EMC and UL Safety Standards.
- First experience in ECAD (Mentor-Expedition), STM32 Microcontrollers.
- Experience in Embedded Linux, LabView, Python, Matlab, C++ (ina GMP-regulated environment) as an asset.
- Fluent written and spoken both in German and English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 10/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.