For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Senior Investigator (m/f), 100%, Basel
- You are leading the pharmacokinetics (PK) Sciences strategy and influencing project strategy during discovery and/or clinical program. You are collaborating within the cross-functional team to identify and mitigate key project issues related to the PK Sciences strategy (ADME, BA, PK/PD, IG, metabolism, biopharmaceutical and clinical pharmacology).
- You are representing independently PK Sciences a core member of discovery, translational medicine and global project teams.
- You are participating or leading PKS sub-team to define PKS strategy for compound progression and development.
- Managing study timelines, objectives and budgets, ensuring accuracy of project progress in company tracking tools.
- Accountable for the timely and effective communication of data, strategy, results, impact to the project teams.
- Ensuring alignment of plans and strategies with sub-teams, project teams, manager and leadership team.
- Analyzing and interpreting PK/TK/PD/IG data generated during discovery, early and full development; present results and implications to the program.
- Adhering in strict accord to the appropriate SOP and GxP guidelines.
- PhD / Pharm.D. level scientist with relevant experience in drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics or related biologic back ground.
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, 10 + years of experience in drug discovery, development or a relevant environment (e.g. Clinical Pharmacology or Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics).
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics including, pharmacology PK and PK/PD evaluation, Immunogenicity (for PTM roles), techniques, experience in working in project teams (preferably global) and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated success of working in cross functional project teams (preferably global) and sound awareness of recent developments in drug development sciences.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities and experience conducting due diligence.
- Proficient with full range of techniques used in job and core area. Working knowledge of tools and processes used in drug design and development.
- Extensive library research skills and knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of scientific discipline and relevant laboratory tools and procedures if responsible for lab associated activity
- Good understanding of management and training
- Sound and robust list of scientific publications and external presentations.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Work Place: Basel
Start Date: October 2020
End Date: September 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).