For our client, an international leader in the field of molecular diagnostics located in Rotkreuz, we are seeking an experienced individual for the following role:
Senior Development Engineer Oximetry
- Develop and optimize calibration, measurement concepts and algorithms
- Concepts and algorithms testing
- Development and optimization of data acquisition and signal interpretation processes
- Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
- Plan and establish test workflows and control
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration aiming to improve system design and performance
- Continuous optimization of systems performance and robustness
- MScor PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or related area of study
- Strong data analytics skills (Matlab, Python, R), good programming skills and automatizing analysis
- Significant experience in optical measurement, system development, testandanalysis; background in oximetry or related domains is an advantage
- Experiment design experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.