For our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide, we are currently looking for a very experienced individual for the following role:
Senior IT Project Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for all project-related activities and deliverables on the different IT projects running under the project team.
- Leading the monitoring and tracking on any technical integration activities related to Supply Chain Planning in collaboration with the Business PM department, including design, build, test and deployment activities.
- Stakeholder and senior partner management, reporting, communication, updates
- Risk case resolution/escalation
- Collaboration on an international level with different areas such as Business IT, Project Quality Management, etc.
- Manage both GxP and non GxP validated projects.
- Management in SAP Solution Manager (Focused-build)
- At least BSc or equivalent in computer science, SW engineering or similar field
- 8y+ experience as a IT Project Manager in previous pharma projects / pharmaceutical environment (on a global scale)
- Provenexperience in a GxPsystemvalidationimplementation
- Experience on project delivery methodologies, Waterfall (PMP) and AGILE SCRUM preferred
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Project Documentation and Change Management
- Fluent in English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.