For our client, pharmaceutical company localized in Geneva, we are looking for a Senior Clinical and Preclinical Manufacturing Manager (permanent position).
Senior Clinical and Preclinical Manufacturing Manager - 100%
- You are in charge of the manufacturing of preclinical and clinical batches of the pharmaceutical pilot plant in accordance with SOPs, GMPs
- You write, review and / or approve R&D documents of pharmaceutical development relevance
- You write CMC documents to support submission to authorities (e.g. IND, IMPD)
- You are responsible for technology transfers from the research laboratory to the pilot plant and to industrial scale
- You contribute to the GMP quality system in place
- You are a key person for Swissmedic SMF and for Health Competent Authorities during inspection
- You manage development projects in close collaboration with various functions from the R&D and group entities
- You manage a team of technicians of the Pilot Plant
- Engineer in Chemistry or Pharmacist
- Min of 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical development activities
- Expertise in lyophilization and aseptic process
- Previous experience in scale-up of processes
- Good knowledge of drug development processes and of all regulatory aspects relating to clinical trials
- Quality Assurance and GMP expertise
- Proven experience of team management
- Proven experience of project management
- Fluent in French and English
Your application: Thanks to apply online.
Your contact at Kelly:
Mrs Karine Legerot
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva
Kelly Services® is a global leader in providing staff solutions and active in more than 40 countries.
Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide variety of outsourcing and consulting services as well as staff services,
from permanent and management positions to temporary positions.
For over 70 years, we have worked with passion and commitment to connect talents with companies.
With more than 200 employees in over 40 branches and specialist departments,
Kelly Services (Switzerland) AG has been active in Switzerland since 1979.