For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Oberdorf, CH, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Senior Project Manager (m/f), Oberdorf, 100%
The Project Manager is responsible for the project management of all the activities and deliverables required to update the technical documentation of existing medical devices according to MDR and to ensure continuity of supply globally.
- Responsible for the program management of the ongoing efforts to remediate PowerTools Medical Devices to be complaint with the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Responsible for creating, controlling, and updating project plans, incorporating inputs from multiple functions and identifying interdependencies.
- Responsible for hosting weekly core and shared service project meetings and tracking deliverables
- Detecting critical paths, project risks, roadblocks and suggesting corrective actions
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
- Cooperate with internal shared services and external suppliers
- Knowledge and compliance with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time
- Master/ bachelor's degree
- Experience with Medical Devices, ideally knowledge of the Medical Device Regulation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management and / or product development of medical devices
- Project Management training strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Scrum Project Management strongly preferred
- Very good moderation skills as well as persuasion and assertiveness
- Very good German and English skills
Workplace: Oberdorf, CH
Start date: February 2021
End Date: December 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).