For our customer a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing company, we are looking for a
Senior Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Industry (m/f)
In this multifaceted position you will be responsible to identify prospect pharmaceutical companies seeking CDMO services in Europe and North America and to develop relationship and business approaches.
- Identify prospect pharmaceutical or life science companies seeking CDMO services and acquire new leads
- Developing relationships and business approaches to penetrate and secure new customers for the Business Line within Europe and North America
- Develop and meet sales and profit goals that are consistent with the company's strategic objectives
- Be the primary customer contact to represent our brand in a dynamically growing field
- Deeply understand customer needs to ensure our proposals to deliver a memorable customer experience
- Help build the sales process and help develop sales campaigns
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Life Sciences
- Min 5 years' sales and business development experience in the life sciences industry
- Established customer network
- Experience in the area of CDMO and pepitdes is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively with Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC)
- Mindful listener and communicator
- Full proficiency in English, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel (20%)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.