For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Senior Scientist Bioanalytics
- Design, develop, qualify and implement bioanalytical assays to support various modalities such as biologics, oligonucleotides and cell and gene therapy platforms using adequate technics.
- Support other bench scientists with troubleshooting for flow cytometry and cell based assays
- Deliver high quality data within defined timelines and aligned to current industry expectations.
- Complete study sample analysis and draft the bioanalytical report in support of urgent project requests.
- Represent the bioanalytical function on project teams and present results, data interpretation, timelines etc. at project team meetings
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate new bioanalytical technologies and solutions to support challenging project requests
- M.S. or Ph.D. in biology, chemistry or biochemistry with minimum 3 years of relevant lab experience in a pharmaceutical company
- Hands-on experience with the development of flow cytometry, cell based and ligand binding assays
- Ability to work in a team and influence decisions based on results.
- Ability to deliver high quality results under time pressure.
- Fluent English (read, written and spoken).
- Strong understanding of immunoassay and good knowledge/skills in PK/PD and Immunogenicity.
- General understanding of related bioanalytical techniques, PK/PD modeling, drug metabolism, toxicology and clinical pharmacology.
Place of work: Basel
Duration: 6 month with possibility to prolongate
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Diana Steinhauer (+41 61 270 80 16).