For our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of
Senior Scientist - Analytics
In this role you will be responsible for the successful generation and use of analytical methods to control and monitor the performance of synthetic processes and the generation of GMP documents.
- Develop and validate methods using HPLC, Dissolution and other techniques
- Author and review GMP relevant documents (e.g. analytical methods, SOPs, qualification reports for analytical instruments, etc.)
- Work in a multicultural team
- MSc or PhD in Chemistry or similar
- Experience in working acc. to GMP is a must
- Analytical techniques: HPLC, Dissolution
- Knowledge of Software: LIMS, eLN, Chromeleon is a plus
- Fluency in English is essential, German is a plus
Our customer offers
- Be part of a leading international pharmaceutical company
- You will work with cutting edge technologies, in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Learn from the best
Please apply online.
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.