For our client, an international leader in the field of molecular diagnostics located in Rotkreuz, we are seeking a very experienced individual for the following role:
Senior Scrum Master & Software Developer
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset to ensure achievement of full capabilities
- Ensure the teams well-functioning and deliveries
- Facilitate a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
- Lead and ensure team efforts to optimize the performance
- Promote Scrum events.
- Backlog management support with Product Owner
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
Please do keep in mind that all the following requirements need to be met in order to be considered for this role
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- 5+ years' experience in C# programming
- Ready to code at least 40% of the time
- Minimum 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
- Perfectly fluent English, German is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.