For our client, a leading healthcare company in Lucerne, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor (TAA), 100%, temporary as of November 1, 2020 until October 31, 2021.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor to be accountable for developing diverse recruitment strategies to deliver the highest quality talent, internal and external, to drive organizational objectives within Switzerland across functional areas. The company's vision is to move from a recruitment delivery function to a value add HR function / TA Centre of Expertise that not only delivers hires, but also consults the business to offer talent / competitor business intelligence, map the market for business critical talent, develop a strong employer branding strategy (with a focus on employee advocacy) and a university relations strategy (to attract our future talent).
The Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent. He/she will ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met while ensuring employment policies and practices are compatible with all employment laws. He/she will provide leadership of cross-functional and cross-divisional teams to implement and/or manage an array of staffing initiatives, policies or programs, ensuring stakeholder participation, support and pull-through. He/she will deliver behavioural based interviewing training for our client groups. He/she will play a pivotal role in influencing leaders on hiring decisions and will ensure consistency in the all talent acquisition processes that support best in class manager and candidate experience. He/she will understand the local market and talent supply and trends and be able to leverage external data to influence talent decisions for the business. He/she will strategically engage in talent fairs together with the business to represent the company externally.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of recruiting/staffing experience, preferably in a large, matrixed organization; a combination of search firm and corporate recruiting experience would be strongly preferred
- Experience with direct sourcing and qualification of candidates, including use of the Internet, conducting telephone and on-site interviews utilizing behavioural-based interviewing techniques
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced - high volume environment
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting/staffing database systems (experience using Workday preferred)
- Business fluency in English
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry recruiting experience
- Project management expertise in a deadline driven environment
- International recruiting experience
- Behavioural based interview certification
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.…to drive company branding as well as source and drive candidate pipelines
- Agency and/or Corporate recruitment experience
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact Viviane Braxton (+41 61 270 80 28).