For our client, a worldwide leader in the field of molecular diagnostics, we are currently looking for an experienced individual for the following role
Senior Technical Writer
- Constant interaction with IVD experts
- product risk assessments
- analytical performance reports
- product safety reports
- IVD product descriptions
- Develop, generate, and edit material for all sorts of technical documents (reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of the relevant technologies, methodologies, processes and standards with at least 8 years' professional experience in the area
- Extensive experience with submission to authorities and governing bodies such as IVDR or 510k/FDA, NMPA
- You possess a great understanding of complex landscapes (system, policies, business, etc.)
- A scientific background either in natural sciences (biology chemistry, physics) or technical sciences is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.