Your main tasks:
- Maintain and continually improve compliance with Swiss safety regulations set
- Manage and develop the site SHE policy
- Conduct and direct the site management audit programme
- Support the manufacturing management team in risk assessment plans, audits and action plans
- Design, maintain and implement safety training courses and plans for employees to ensure all staff develop and maintain a high level of safety awareness and required site standards
- Prepare documentation for training audits
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Practice (SUVA)
- technical or engineering background
- extensive knowledge of SHE tools and techniques, improvement methodologies and process analysis
- Fluent in English and in German
Dear candidates after applying for this position you will receive a automatically generated mail, which is not sent by myself! Unfortunately it is not always feasible for me to come back to you in 5 days as promised in this mail. Thus, I would kindly ask you to patiently wait until I contact you. Thanks a lot for your understanding!
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.