For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for an experienced candidate who worked as a software developer (Python, C++).
- Software development within an Agile Release Train, developing frameworks, libraries, and simulations
- Relentless improvement of the software stack and toolchain
- Be part of a delivery team that takes care of every activity related to the design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of a software product
- Close collaboration with internal customers
- University degree in software engineering with 1-3 years of hands on work experience
- Experience with git and at least one collaboration tool (github/gitlab/bitbucket)
- Experience with Linux, for example, Debian packaging
- Basic system administration experience with container virtualization (docker, lxd, etc.)
- Writing of shell scripts
- Very good experience with modern Python, for example, developing command-line tools
- Writing web backends
- Feels comfortable in an agile environment
- Communicative open-minded team player
- English and German wrote and spoken
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in modern C++ (C++11 or higher)
- GitLab-CI/Jenkins or CI in general
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (ideally Angular)
- Experience with software design patterns, principles and object-oriented design (OOD)
- Experience in projects with end to end responsibility (gathering requirements, design, development, testing, deployment)
- Experience in multi-process and multithreaded application development
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.