For our customer, one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic systems for hospitals, laboratories, and doctors' practices, we are looking for a very experienced candidate who worked as a software engineer.
- Contribution to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Contribution to development projects in close collaboration with the Mechanics-, Electronics- and Systems-Engineers
- Elaborate unit specifications
- Accurate code design and implementation including tests to verify the code against requirements and specification
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- Permanently improve the software development workflow to increase quality and efficiency by exchanging know-how with other software engineers and stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study
- At least three years of experience as real-time software developer, preferably in the development of complex medical instruments
- Very good knowledge of programming languages C++ as well as related popular software libraries and technologies
- At least three years of Experience with Linux and respective development environments (e.g. Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Solid experience in writing, debugging and optimizing object-oriented multi-threading designs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to track software issues to successful resolution
- Knowledge of script languages (Shell, Python)
- Good German and English skills required written and oral
- Knowledge of RDI Frameworks IC-Core and Simulacrum is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.