We are looking for a professional solution architect who will be in charge of the design of the internal manufacturing landscape for our different manufacturing sites and the integration with CMOs.
- Design, develop and deliver solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Integrate the specificities of individualized therapies like fast clock speed, PHI/PII data management or modularity to respond to evolving needs.
- Provide leadership and perform facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately
- Work with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and work with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options.
- Create and maintain a solution lifecycle roadmap including the technology lifecycle management.
- Document and maintain the solution as-is state in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Min. Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent (e.g. Computer Sciences)
- Min. 5-8 years of experience in working in the manufacturing space, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Designing and implementing software solutions in a highly regulated environment
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications (APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe, Mulesoft, Solace)
- Exhibits a Lean-Agile mindset, i.e. // We are working following the SAFe methodology.
- Focus on "Reuse before Buy before Make" when providing direction on future solutions. The best solution may not need significant software development
Nice to have
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional) certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and ability to design physical and logical data models for complex systems
- Knowledge of automated testing design is a plus
- CGT experience is an advantage
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.