Kelly Scientific is looking for his partner, a pharmaceutical company in the Canton of Neuchatel, a
Customer Service Specialist (FR/ENG)
Temporary position - 12 months - 100%
The Customer service specialist is responsible for responding in a timely manner to all customers inquiries promptly, identify issues and concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
- Order management with a specialisation on EMEA, Latin America and on Middle East countries with close follow up to secure on time delivery.
- Establish strong relationship with distributors and affiliates.
- Review of all terms and conditions, including price.
- Issue Commercial invoices, Proforma invoices, Credit notes and Commissions.
- Issue or review shipping documents or any other documents needed for export, import or banks.
- Supervise delivery dates and provide relevant information to the customer.
- Responsibility for tracking shipments from our warehouses to the final customers and handling any damage or return that may occur.
- Manage any Change Control Request for designated countries.
- Invoice/credit memo and credit return management.
- Prepare the monthly documents required by Finance.
- Provide support and documents for audit purposes (logistics, finance, etc.).
- Maintain database for orders, product returns, credit notes and credit returns.
- Product Return management (due to transport damages, mix ups or too short shelf life) and responsibility of keeping files up to date.
- Establish new processes regarding specific countries.
- Identify business needs where needed and make recommendations to streamline the distribution of the client products.
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Ability to work with limited day to day supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ability to work and perform productively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
VOTRE CONTACT KELLY
Mr Aymeric Shimamungu
Consultant Life Sciences