For our costumer a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare based in Winterthur, we are looking for project-based position for a
Compliance and MDR Implementation Lead (m/f) 100%
In this multifaceted position you will be responsible for the management of timelines, supporting the implementation of EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) to assure compliance with its requirements.
- Analysis and evaluation of suppliers and materials
- Provide Sourcing and Quality expertise to support Suppliers with MDR activities
- Assist in defining Suppliers Compliance to EU MDR specifications
- Assist in reviewing supplier testing plans to meet EU MDR requirements
- Coach and train suppliers in company policies
- Define and support supplier transfers related to EU MDR implementation results
- BSc in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality or a related field
- min 3 years of manufacturing, quality and project management experience in supplier process development
- Experience in dealing with contracts
- Experience in working in Medical Device industry
- Ability to evaluate suppliers
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English & German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.