For our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a
Implementation Support of Doc-Control System 40-60% (6-9 months)
Start date: Mid-August 2021
Duration: 6 - 9 Months
Employment grade: 40 - 60 %, with flexible working hours
50 % Home office possible post Covid-19 regulation, flexibility for on-site meetings required.
Our client is implementing an intercompany document control system for all documents being part of product development and implementation ("Technical documentation"). The system is based on QBD.net, a document control system being part of the modular quality management software CAQ.net.
Set-up of the document control system in the pre-defined, implemented quality management software environment based on available workflow definitions and responsibilities.
* Development of a knowledge base of the functions of QBD.net
* Setup of data base structure based on requirements from the different departments within QBD.net
* Setup of queries for document references to document attributes based on predefined requirements from the various departments (e.g. products, validations, technical documentation, post market surveillance)
* Adaption of existing MS office templates to the requirements of the document control system
* Development of manuals for key users and employees
* Implementation of a pilot project
* Knowledge transfer to future system administration
* Validation of the established software configuration
No specific requirements, refer to "Knowledge" and "Professional experience"
Fluent in English and German is a must
* Highly skilled with MS office applications
o Deep understanding of functions of MS Word
Presets for formatting
o Able to understand and adapt formulas in MS Excel
o Basic VBA programming skills (simple workflows)
* Basic knowledge regarding typesetting
o Styles and paragraphs
* Solid basic knowledge regarding database architecture - understands relations between tables, use of attributes / tags, able to understand which queries are possible and which are not.
* Minimum 1 year experience with quality management systems (ISO 13485)
* Experience with data base applications
* Experience in the field of medical devices
Please apply online. Send us your CV in English + Work certificates + Diploma in one single PDF file.
For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).