For our client specialized in Life Sciences, we are looking for:
Team Leaders production (H/F)
As a team leader, you will be primarily responsible for managing and developing your employees. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the daily tasks in production. In a very dynamic and agile working environment you will form a team consisting of academics and non-academics.
Furthermore, the Ibex project is still in the start-up phase and therefore new employees from different countries/cultures are often hired. Due to the special interface function between management and production, this position is fundamental for the long-term success of the company.
In addition, there are regular exchange meetings with other team leaders in order to jointly optimize efficiency. They are responsible for training and coaching their employees, conducting performance reviews and actively supporting their development. They are part of the management team in the respective area (USP/DSP) and with their experience actively participate in the development of the teams and the plant.
Your responsibilities :
- Leading, assessing, coaching and further development of employees
- Set priorities and resource allocation to meet deadlines
- Participation in investigations of deviations and improvement projects
- Guarantee of security, GMP compliance etc.
- Creation and timely implementation of training plans
- Detect, interpret and correct deviations
- Alignment of cross-company process steps (interrelationships, dependencies, processes, and procedures)
- Administrative tasks such as management of shift handovers, site inspections, and issuing instructions
- Several years of professional experience as shift team leader, deputy or plant specialist in organic production
- Next level Deputy shift team leader
- Comprehensive knowledge of production processes and interrelationships of a large production area with detailed knowledge of all process steps and plants
- Entry and exit of plants and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of process engineering
- Coordination of resources and workflows
- Fluent in German & English (written & spoken)
- Structured, focused and organized way of working, assertive and motivated, working independently, flexible and resilient.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr. Christian Butty (+41 26 351 22 25).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.