For our Partner GSK, we are looking for a temporary position a :
Tech Service Coordinator - Labs and HR
This role owns the performance, operations and continuous improvement of the Nyon locally managed QA/QC labs and HR systems and components. It manages the full lifecycle while in production, as well as an ongoing commitment to improve the user experience, lower the cost of ownership and balancing risk is required for each application. The role will as well serve as the first local point of escalation from super users of globally supported systems.
- Ensures continuity of business execution through ensuring production applications meet business requirements and internal customers needs.
- Provides the linkage of technology and business process understanding to quickly restore service.
- Leads or participates when relevant in troubleshooting in applications across multiple technology domains and business areas.
- Ensures accurate and easy processes are followed to ensure ongoing continuity of knowledge.
- Lead and champion continuous improvements.
- Partners with business to define the service capability strategy and future functionality and notably drives the adoption of standard labs instruments and global support models.
- Facilitate communication between remote support resources and super users during business hours.
- Build and maintain remote support resources knowledge and skills.
- Drive the super users community by partnering with the appropriate local resources.
- Degree in computer science or related field is desirable although relevant experience is equally valuable.
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Skilled at problem solving, communication with stakeholders at all levels and extensive interpersonal skills
- Ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- Good communications and influencing skills
- Embraces & fosters challenges & opportunities for innovation
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French
- Please apply online, Manon LEHR is your Kelly Contact