For our customer, the medical device company Roche Diagnostics International Corp., we are looking for a project experienced
Technical Hardware Manager, Medical Devices 80 - 100% (m/f)
In this function, you will be responsible for the product development of lab automation products along their entire life cycle in the healthcare section.
- Technical project leadership over the whole life cycle of a mechatronic, embedded real-time system component, responsible for the hardware part
- Lead and coaching of a hardware engineering team (mechanics, electronics), responsible for the definition of work packages, deadlines and progress tracking
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with SW and V&V disciplines within the project team as well as the project core team and product leader to ensure successful delivery of commitments to the market
- Active transfer of technical documentation and knowledge to Operations and Global Customer Support for pilot-series and series
- Deciding on interface problems or technical clarifications in cooperation with technical architects and lead system engineer
- University degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or similar field
- 5+ years of project management experience in a mechatronic system
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management in a highly regulated environment
- Invitro-Diagnostics (IVD) process knowledge (IVDD, ISO 13485, ISO 14971) of advantage
- Proficient in English, German nice to have
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Phlipp Neff (+41 44 225 4 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.