For our costumer, Molecular Partners AG, located in Schlieren, we are looking for a motivated person, who will temporarily support our research and development teams as
Technical Laboratory Assistant - Cell Culture
Please note, that it is a temporary position limited for 12 months for now.
- Actively work on cell banking activities of the team, including 1st freeze, MCB, WCB to support Project Teams;
- Participate in the maintenance of the cell lines in culture;
- Take part of the outsourcing process for cell banking (if necessary);
- Ensure the good quality of the cell lines (QC, mycoplasma test, mouse pathology, etc…);
- Record and document cell lines in the appropriate database suing Excel files and FreezerWorks software;
- Keep a good communication with the Project Team members to ensure that the cell lines are available within the timelines.
In addition, you will support the Laboratory Manager with the following organizational and technical responsibilities:
- Contribute to the rotation systems for the cleaning and maintenance of the Tissue Culture room, stock refill, PBMC isolation;
- Maintenance and inventory of all the -80°C freezers and Liquid Nitrogen tanks.
- Apprenticeship as Technical Assistant or BSc in Life Science;
- Extensive hands-on experience in cell culture and cell banking;
- Careful and accurate working style, quality awareness;
- Sound oral and written German and English;
- MS-Office computer skills;
- Flexible and independent working attitude;
- Well-developed communication, team and organizational skills.
Please apply online. In case of questions, please feel free to reach out to Mrs Simone Mumbuaer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).